Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do Healthcare Packaging EXPO and PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2017 take place?
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
- What are the show dates and exhibit hours?
Monday, September 25, 2017: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday, September 26, 2017: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday, September 27, 2017: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- How do I book my hotel?
Book online through the Healthcare Packaging EXPO Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) to enjoy discounted room rates and shuttle service between your hotel and the Las Vegas Convention Center.
For assistance, you may contact Expovision by email at [email protected] or call:
- Will there be shuttle bus service from the hotels to the convention center?
Yes. Complimentary shuttle buses will run between official hotels and the convention center.
- How do I reserve a scooter/wheelchair?
Scootaround, Inc. is the official onsite provider of wheelchairs and scooters at the show. Visit http://locations.scootaround.com/packexpo for more information and to make a reservation.
- Are there parking fees?
The current parking fee is $10.00 (cash or credit cards accepted) per space with in and out privileges. Anyone leaving the Las Vegas Convention Center and planning to return the same day can show their paid parking receipt for reentry.
- Vehicles taking up more than one standard parking space will be charged accordingly upon entry when paid parking is in effect.
- Overnight parking is prohibited on Las Vegas Convention Center property. Vehicles left on the property overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Individuals with special parking situations or concerns should inquire at the Traffic Office for assistance at (702) 892-7400.
- How much does registration cost?
Badge registration is $30 through September 8 and $100 after. It includes access to both Healthcare Packaging EXPO and PACK EXPO Las Vegas for all three days of the show. In order for international attendees to received their badge in the mail, they must register by August 24, 2017.
- What are the age restrictions at Healthcare Packaging EXPO?
No person under the age of 16 is allowed on the show floor, before, during or after the show. Neither strollers nor carried infants are allowed on the show floor.
- Can spouses attend the show?
Yes, spouses can attend the show free of charge.
- How can I become an exhibitor at Healthcare Packaging EXPO or PACK EXPO Las Vegas 2017?
To apply for booth space, complete an Exhibit Space Application. Past exhibitors may use their current password to complete the space application. New exhibitors must be qualified in order to purchase a booth space.
- How many complimentary booth personnel badges do we receive?
Exhibitors receive one (1) complimentary booth personnel badge for every 75 sq. ft. of contracted space or fraction thereof. E.g., 100 sq. ft. = 2 badges, 200 sq. ft. = 3 badges, etc.
- What is my Exhibitor Dashboard login ID?
The Show Contact for your company will receive an email with an ID and a password to log in to your Exhibitor Dashboard. If you have not received this password or are having trouble logging in, please have the show contact call the PMMI Show Department at 571-612-3200 or email [email protected]. Passwords can only be given out to the Show Contact on file.
- What is the cost per square foot to exhibit?
The base rate is $28 per square foot. PMMI Member space rates vary. If you are a PMMI Member and would like to know your space rate, please call 571-612-3200.
Drayage/material handling is included in your space rate, provided your shipment/truck checks in at Las Vegas Convention Center by 2 pm on your assigned targeted move-in date. See the PACK EXPO Las Vegas/Healthcare Packaging EXPO Rules & Regulations and the Exhibitor Services Manual for additional information and special assessment pricing.
- How do I populate my company information for inclusion in the online directory?
Go to the Exhibitor Dashboard. The online Exhibitor Search is the directory for the show. As an exhibitor, you are automatically included in the online directory (Exhibitor Search) and the printed Show Guide. The PACK EXPO Las Vegas/Healthcare Packaging EXPO Show Guide lists only exhibiting company names and booth numbers. All other information you wish to convey to attendees about your company should be in your online company profile.
Login information will be sent to the Exhibitor (Show) Contact. Once you have received the ID & Password, you can log in to the Exhibitor Dashboard and begin populating your company description, vertical markets, product categories and more.
If you have any questions about your Exhibitor Dashboard contact the PMMI Show Department at [email protected] or 571-612-3200.
- What is drayage?
Drayage is the moving of the exhibitor’s machinery, etc., off the exhibitor’s truck at the dock to the exhibitor’s booth and back to the dock to be loaded back onto the truck. This is included in the price of the exhibitor’s booth space.
- What is the cancellation policy?
Your 25% deposit is nonrefundable and nontransferable. For cancellations received after May 22, 2017, the exhibitor forfeits all monies paid to date, up to 100% of the total booth price. For details, see the Rules & Regulations.
- What is the payment schedule for booth space?
The deadlines for partial deposits have already passed. Final payments are due on or before May 22, 2017. Full payment is due with the space application for any booths booked after May 22, 2017. After this date, payment is due in full with the application.
If you have any questions about payment for your booth space, you can contact Dorine Cole at [email protected] or 571-612-3200.
- Who is the official service contractor for Healthcare Packaging EXPO?
The official move-in/move-out and freight services contractor is The Expo Group. The Exhibitor Services Manual will be available in May 2017.
- How can I improve my priority point standing?
Each exhibitor is assigned a priority point for space selection. PACK EXPO Las Vegas, Healthcare Packaging EXPO, PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO East and ProFood Tech hold separate priority standings. By exhibiting continuously, and those ahead of you in priority not exhibiting, an exhibitor begins to move up the priority point system. Choosing not to exhibit at PACK EXPO International, PACK EXPO East or ProFood Tech does not affect your Healthcare Packaging EXPO priority.
- What are the height regulations?
Booths that are less than 1,500 square feet have a maximum 12’ height restriction, booths 1,500 square feet and over have a maximum 18’ height restriction. Setback and line-of-sight rules apply. For more information, please consult the complete Rules & Regulations.
- Where can I get a copy of the Rules & Regulations?
- Booth Services – The Expo Group
Contact: Phillip Ramirez, [email protected]
- Who can I contact with questions regarding the show?
11911 Freedom Drive, Suite 600
Reston, VA 20190
Email: [email protected]
For PACK EXPO Las Vegas sponsorships, Show Daily and hcpelasvegas.com opportunities, contact:
Mike Bradley, [email protected]
For show-related advertising opportunities from PMMI Media Group, visit PMMIMediaGroup.com or call 800-355-5595.