New to the show
What to Expect at Healthcare Packaging EXPO
Healthcare Packaging EXPO brings together a wide range of supply chain solutions for the pharma, biopharma, nutraceutical and medical device industries. You will find:
- 300 exhibitors offering the latest pharma-specific technologies—authentication, cleaning, labeling, track and trace, validation and more.
- Free educational sessions at Innovation Stage, The Forum and the Reusable Packaging Learning Center, where you can stop by at any time (no additional registration is required).
Healthcare Packaging EXPO takes place in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Co-located PACK EXPO Las Vegas takes place in the South Hall and Central Hall. Your badge admits you to both shows.
Upper South Hall, Room S-227
Open Monday – Wednesday
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Come enjoy free refreshments, comfortable seating, charging stations and show-planning resources.
This online planning tool lets you easily create a personalized plan for your time at the show.
- Look up exhibitors and products you want to see and add them to your plan.
- Explore educational sessions and add them to your plan.
- Print your agenda or access it from anywhere online or via the mobile app.
- Includes all the features of My Show Planner, shuttle info and more.
- Helps you navigate the show with interactive floor plans.
- Alerts you to news, updates and reminders of events going on at the show.
- Pick up your printed guide near exhibit hall entrances at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Contains comprehensive show information such as exhibitor listings, schedules and sponsors.
6 Quick Tips for First-Timers
- Book your hotel early through the Healthcare Packaging EXPO Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) for the best rates.
- Come with a plan. Use My Show Planner and the mobile app to create an agenda of exhibitors you want to see.
- Download the mobile app to keep your plan and other information handy.
- Leave time open in your schedule for educational sessions.
- Pick up a Show Guide when you arrive at the convention center.
- Remember to pack your badge, lanyard and comfortable walking shoes.