Technology Excellence Awards
2019 Technology Excellence Awards
The Technology Excellence Awards recognize exhibitors' innovation. All registered exhibitors of PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO 2019 are encouraged to submit an application on an innovative technology they have developed that has not yet been shown at a PACK EXPO and Healthcare Packaging EXPO in the previous calendar year.
This cutting edge program is highlighted in the Show Guide and Show Daily advertisements. Finalists gain extensive exposure through several media outlets of the show; such as editorial coverage in multiple issues of the Show Daily and in Packaging World's PACK EXPO Las Vegas Showcase. The winner of each category will be announced via a press release Tuesday afternoon of the show and will receive coverage in the Wednesday edition of the Show Daily, online and in social media postings.
Submissions will be reviewed by a set of highly established panelists including professionals from Contract Packaging Association, Packaging World, Automation World, and Institute of Packaging Professionals (IoPP).
Submit an application by logging into your exhibitor dashboard and clicking on the Technology Excellence Awards box to purchase your access code. Once you have purchased your access code return to the Technology Excellence Awards box within your dashboard. The link to the application will appear at the bottom of the page.
Submissions will be accepted through June 28, 2019.
- Only exhibitors that have reserved booth space at the show with their account in good standing are eligible to enter.
- To qualify for entry, the product must have not yet been shown at a PACK EXPO and Healthcare Packaging EXPO in the previous calendar year.
- After a product has been judged, that same product cannot be entered again unless it has undergone a significant update or revision that dramatically enhances its functionality.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a non-refundable $100 entry fee.
- Submissions will be accepted through June 28, 2019.
- Exhibitors may enter a single product in up to two categories maximum, but can enter a separate product in other categories.
- Entrants must select a category for each product submission.
- On the entry form, exhibitors will be asked to describe their technology, submit a photo, and state why their entry deserves to be selected. (limit 250 words).